The Saalt compact steriliser is perfect for sanitising your menstrual cup at home or on-the-go when you don't have access to a stove to boil your menstrual cup.
- Compact foldable design
- Perfect for home use or travelling
- Uses boing water or a microwave - no cooktop needed
- Available in a range of colours - green, blue and pink
HOW TO USE
- Place your cup or disc in the sanitiser
- Fill with clean water until the cup or disc is fully submerged
- Microwave without the lid for 2-3 minutes or until boiling (microwave time may vary depending on the microwave)
- Be carful - the sanitiser will be hot! Allow the the sanitiser and water cool before removing.
- Set the sanitiser on a flat surface
- Place you cup or disc in the sanitiser
- Fill with boiling water until the cup or disc is fully submerged
- Cover gently by placing the lid upside down on the top of the sanitiser
- Let sit for 3 minutes
- Allow to cool before removing and using