Hey Zomi disc makes period care comfortable and convenient.
It is made from soft 100% medical-grade silicone which moulds to the shape of your body. Hey Zomi features a flexible, smooth rim that makes insertion a breeze whilst its unique loop-shaped finger tab makes removal easy.
The Hey Zomi Disc is round in shape, has a diameter of 65mm and has a 52ml capacity.
- Made of 100% medical-grade silicone
- Flexible rim for easy insertion
- Moulds to the shape of your body
- Suction-free period care - tucks up behind the pubic bone
- Patented removal loop
- Use for up to 12 hours, wash and reuse
- Doesn't affect your natural PH
- Can be used for mess-free period sex
- Lasts more than 5 years
- One size fits most - 52ml capacity, 65mm diameter
- Pouch and instructions included
- Australian-made, designed and owned
How to Use
It can take a few cycles to get the hang of using your Hey Zomi menstrual disc, so please be patient with yourself. Take a deep breath, exhale slowly and relax before inserting and follow the instructions below.
Sterilise your Hey Zomi disc in boiling water for 3 minutes before each period. Wash your hands to insert or remove.
Grip your disc and pinch the rim at its centre. The Hey Zomi logo on the inner rim points towards you and enters first, with the handle going in last.
Sit over the toilet or gently squat in the shower and insert the disc into your vagina. Guide it in, pushing it back towards your tailbone. Some water-based lubricant can help it glide in much easier!
Use your finger to push the disc in as far as it will go. Then, press upwards underneath the rim and handle to tuck it up behind your pubis (pubic bone).
Remove your disc when sitting on the toilet or in the shower. Relax and insert your index finger to hook the handle. Pull your disc out, and empty it. Wash or wipe your disc before reinserting it.