This compact travel steriliser is perfect for sanitising your menstrual cup while travelling or when you don't have access to a stove or microwave to boil your menstrual cup.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and removes odours using the built-in UVC LED lights
- Compact and lightweight - weighs only 90grams
- Flexible silicone dome fits most menstrual cups
- Comes with MIC USB charging cord
- Disinfection takes only 3 minutes
The flexible silicone dome lid fits most menstrual cups and collapses down for compact storage when not in use. The whole unit weighs just 90 grams and measures only 84mm in diameter, making it the perfect travel companion to sanitise your menstrual cup quickly and easily while on the go!
HOW TO USE
- Fully charge the unit before using and unplug. One charge should give 10 disinfection cycles.
- Place the items to be sanitised on the white base of the device, and secure the fully opened pink silicone lid on top.
- Press the power button to switch the unit on. The button will glow blue to show that the device is on and sanitising has begun.
- After 3 minutes, the sanitising is complete and the blue light will switch off. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to switch the device off.
- Ultraviolet rays can kill organic cells and cause burns to the skin and eyes. Please cover the lid when the steriliser is functioning to avoid direct exposure of UV rays to the human body. Children should stay away from the product.
- Please don't place moist or wet items in the steriliser to prevent inflow of liquids and cause internal circuit failure.
- Please make sure the machine is switched off before cleaning it, and clean with a clean soft cloth
- Non-professionals should not disassemble or repair the product
- After using the steriliser it should be stored in a dry place
Made in China.