Satisfyer Strengthening Balls are rounded balls designed to help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles with as little as 15 minutes of use a day. The Ben Wa style balls can be used to train the pelvic floor after giving birth, to prevent bladder weakness and to strengthen orgasms.
This pack contains three varying-weighted balls with a flexible retrieval tail for easy removal; start with using the lightest ball and gradually move to the medium and heavier ball as pelvic floor tone improves. The balls contain a metal core which sends pleasantly stimulating vibrations as you move.
Satisfyer Kegel Balls are made of hygienic body-friendly silicone outer and carbon steel inner and can be easily cleaned with mild soap and warm water. As they feature two balls they are ideal for people with a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Hourglass-shaped balls
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- Improves bladder control and strengthens orgasms
- 3 gradually weighted balls
- Easy to use, ergonomically shaped design
- Made of medical-grade body-safe silicone
- Flexible retrieval cord
- Can be worn when standing
- Smooth, waterproof and easy to clean
- Includes three balls of varying weights 60g, 75.6g and 91.6g
- Ball diameter 3.4cm