Gua Sha Scrapers and Face Rollers, also known as Jade Rollers, are ancient face and body massage tools used to promote overall skin rejuvenation and radiance.
Black Obsidian is a powerful cleansing stone with transformational energy and is is believed to assist in clear negative energy and emotional blockages.
Using a Jade Roller on your face, neck and decolletage provides a gentle and luxurious massage and is also said to;
- Boost circulation
- Improves skin elasticity and skin tone
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces wrinkles and puffiness
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Provides cooling relaxation to your face and eyes
- Assists in the elimination of toxins
- Reduces pore sizes.
Black Obsidian is a powerful cleansing stone with transformational energy which clears negative energy and emotional blockages.
This beautifully presented gift pack includes both facial massage implements.
Jade Roller Instructions
Face Rollers are best used while applying your daily facial serum, oil or moisturiser to enhance absorption.
Starting on the neck and working toward the forehead, repeat each of the following actions in order;
- NECK: Sweep from the centre of the neck outward
- JAWLINE: Work from the centre of the chin outward and upward along the jawline
- NOSE & CHEEKS: Follow cheek contour from the nose to ears
- FOREHEAD: Start in the centre of the forehead, near the bridge of the nose, and work upward and outward toward the hairline.
- EYES & TEMPLES: Using the small section of the roller, roll gently under the eyes and eyelids and over the temples.
Gua Sha tools are rounded body massage tools, traditionally made from gemstones such as jade and rose quartz. 'Gua' means to rub and 'sha' is a description of the redness left on the surface of the skin after their use.
They are used on the body and increase circulation by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin. They aid the lymphatic system by helping disperse toxins and are said to improve the appearance of cellulite. Gua Sha tools can also be used to help relieve pain and tension.
Gua Sha Instructions
Face: Use gently on the face to increase circulation
Body: Apply even pressure to the edge of the tool and stroke or 'scrape' across the skin. This can generally be repeated about 8 times.
Note: This practice shouldn't be painful but please be aware that applying heavier pressure may cause bruising know and petechiae or sha so start with a light stroke to get a gauge on what is tolerable for you and discontinue the practice if it causes you discomfort.