The Hello Cup is a game changer in period care. It holds up to 3 times the volume of a tampon, lasts for years, saves you money, is environmentally friendly and comfortable. This Double Pack includes 1 x Hello Cup XS in Black and 1 x Hello Cup S/M in Black. It's the perfect option when you're not sure what size you'd be!
The Hello Cup is designed and manufactured in New Zealand using high-quality TPE from Germany. Coloured using certified food-grade dyes that comply with EU and FDA standards and is free from rubber, latex, BPA, heavy metals and other nasties.
TPE was used to make the Hello Cup as it means that the menstrual cup is fully recyclable at the end of its life. It is comfortable, soft to the touch and hypoallergenic – making it perfect for anyone with silicone sensitivities.
- Silicone and BPA Free
- Made of Medical-Grade TPE
- Holds more than single-use tampons and pads
- Reusable for years
- Designed by a Registered Nurse for stand-out comfort
- Made in New Zealand
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
Extra Small: Designed for younger users, the teen size is slightly smaller than the regular sizes. It is also softer, making insertion and learning to use a menstrual cup a little less daunting.
- Small/Medium: Recommended for women who are under 35 years of age and who have not given birth. If you are a particularly fit woman with an excellent pelvic floor, then the S/M should be fine for you regardless of age.
- Large: Recommended for women who have given birth and/or are over the age of 35.
Once your period has finished, it is recommended that you sterilise your Hello Cup either by using sterilisation tablets or giving it a quick boil on the stove (just don’t let the bottom touch the bottom of the pan!)