- Keeps cloth pads fresh and stain-free for longer
- Multipurpose - also great for use on underwear and baby clothes
- pH 9.5-10.5 provides a powerful clean
- Ridges allow you to give the pads a good scrub
- Gentle on skin - free from synthetic surfactants, preservatives, fragrances and dyes
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Rinse underwear or pads using cold water as soon as possible
- Lather the soap and rub on pads
- For stubborn stains, soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water.
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water. After handwashing, use a machine spin cycle to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
- Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
Cloth pads and period underwear should not ever be bleached or put in a tumble dryer as this degrades the waterproof layer. Do not use fabric softener with cloth pads or absorbent underwear as softener coats the fibres and reduces the fabric absorbency.
Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, EM (Effective Microorganisms), Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate.
Manufacture, Regulations & Certification
Made in Korea